Wednesday 2 December 2015

Bento2015#Dec02~My Melody Snowman

Christmas Theme bento continue and this round I got inspired by talented mother of two girls from Japan @Naocoisa Instagram or SnapDish her recent "My Melody Snowman" bento. Check out her Instagram account or SnapDish account for all of her amazing bentos and perhaps you might already followed her ^_^ 

Here's the close up My Melody Snowman. Underneath is stir-fried spinach with garlic and put My Melody on top. Crabstick for the scarf and snowflakes. I was in a hurry so just grab one of the eye pick (back view) from "BentoUSA" for My Melody hand since I need white color :D

As for side dishes have homecooked beef meat balls and some grapes. 

I hope you like this cute My Melody Snowman bento. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!