Monday 30 November 2015

Bento2015 #Nov30~Pink Angry Bird

Continue making "Angry Bird" theme bento and this round I make PINK female angry bird ^_^ Look a little bit sleepy! Haha...

Not sure have pink angry bird but I know my daughter will be happy to eat this lunch meal.

To make pink rice simply add sakura denbu to the rice and mix well. Shape into onigiri with some chicken floss fillings for the head. Then make another three shape as feathers and secure with spaghetti. The eyes make of rice as well instead of using crabstick for the white part. Freehand scissor cut out the details and carrot for the beak.

For side dishes have pandan chicken wraps, broccoli, tamagoyaki, shimeji mushroom, carrot flowers and some grapes.

I hope you will like this simple Pink Angry Bird theme bento ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!