Thursday 29 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct29~Korilakkuma & Kiiroitori Ghost Bento

Halloween just around the corner.... are you ready? Although I don't celebrate it but my kids school will have the Halloween Costume competition every year ^_^ This year my daughter won't be participate for the costume so I shall make Halloween Theme bento :D 
I made Hello Kitty Ghost before so this round I make Korilakkuma & Kiiroitori instead. What do you think? 

A closer look at the Korilakkuma in white and Kiiroitori as usual in yellow ^_^ As you can see Korilakkuma ears make of hard boiled egg white, I add punch out nori skull. To make Kiiroitori yellow, I mix the rice with hard boiled egg yolk (half), carrot for beak and nori details. Fill up the rest with spinach and I add cherry tomato for the Happy Halloween pick!

Reheat the overnight chicken curry from last night dinner and I add on to the thermos lunch box. 

By the way, I'm so excited and appreciate with lots of love to all who have been supportive in my Instagram account ^_^ I noticed that I have hit 10K followers at my IG!! Hugs & kisses to you all xoxo I'll continue update my blog and FB page although I don't get a lot of followers there :D Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!