Tuesday 20 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct20~My Neighbor Totoro Bento

Do you like Totoro? I'm sure most of you will love it! 

During the school holidays, I watched "My Neighbor Totoro" movie together with my girl at home. It was super cute whenever Totoro scene appear especially the sleeping part ^_^ So here I make Totoro bento for her lunch. 
  
Here is the closer look of the Totoro. I mix the rice with black sesame powder to create grey in colour. Shape the Totoro using cling wrap and arrange into the lunch box. White rice for tummy and freehand scissor cut out the nori details. I use oval shape cutter to cut out the hard boiled quail egg (white part) for Totoro white eye then I add some mayo to let it stick on the rice. As for other parts like the ears and legs, I secure with spaghetti. Lastly, I will fill up pea sprout along the side of Totoro.

As for side dishes have pandan chicken wraps, quail eggs, baby corn and grapes.

I hope you will like today's sharing ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!