Monday 8 June 2015

Bento2015#Jun08~Gudetama Bento

After saw many of my bento friends making this cute lazy egg which known as Gudetama for the new Sanrio character ^_^ I thought of give it a try but after making Gudetama, my sweet daughter seems didn't appreciate or find it cute =_=" I think she will prefer other Sanrio characters :D Looks like I don't have the chance to make more Gudetama Bento in future...... *sob sob

Here is the close up Gudetama make of mashed carrots and the yolk make of crabstick white part. I add chicken floss for the onigiri and shape into a ball. I thought of using other ingredients instead of egg for Gudetama ^_^ 
Freehand scissor cut out nori for details!

For side dishes contains chicken cutlet, broccoli, carrots and grapes as usual :)

For the final photo, I add some expression using photoscape ^_^ Hope you enjoy reading today sharing post :) Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!