Wednesday 6 May 2015

Bento2015#May06~Inari Hello Kitty

Anyone wants my Hello Kitty inari snowballs? Actually my first idea wasn't making snowman, suppose to make each balls with different Hello Kitty face expression! Sadly, I'm running out of time to do so I just make it as snowman instead with simple expression.  I was cooking spaghetti for my son's lunch box and pack inari for my girl. So I waste on cooking time to prepare two different dishes =_="

In both of my kids lunch box have the same side dishes: broccoli, pan-fried chicken star nuggets, yam samosa, carrots and some HK pasta.

Here's my daughter favourite Inari sushi rice and I add Hello Kitty double up her happiness ^_^ Lol! The yellow HK rice mix with egg yolk and I punch out the nori details since I know not enough time.

Simple photo takings and manage to get it done before send them to school. Phew! 

Hope you like today's bento. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!