Saturday 7 March 2015

Bear Buns recipe from Hippomum

I hardly have the mood to bake bread =_=" But today while go through Hippomum's recipe book I saw this simple bread recipes so I decided to give a try :) Luckily I have all the ingredients at home so start kneading..... haha.... I didn't know that to make a dough need so much time :p  So many steps to go until I stressed out of my dough will fail or didn't rise double of the size!  The recipe comes with step by step (in Chinese words) pictures so is easy to follow :)

Well,  at least I've tried and perhaps will wait for another good mood to do the 2nd attempt. Lol!
  
If you have Hippomum's 2nd recipe book can easily spot the page of a bear burger. So here is my simple Bear Bun, just to make it pretty due to my bread not as smooth as Hippomum ^_^ 

Simple add cheese/nori/sausage/ketchup for the bear details. As for the pink bow is actually Hello Kitty soft candy.
 
To view the 2nd recipe by Hippomum just click HERE to visit her blog. I hope you will like today's sharing. Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Is Hippomum's book available in Singapore bookstores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cherie! I'm not from Singapore but you may check out Kinokuniya or other bookstore using this ISBN: 9789866210228 to see have available stocks. I hv checked Kinokuniya SG website seem to have stocks!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!