Monday 15 September 2014

Bento2014#Sep15~Sleepy Hello Kitty

Yawn.... wish I can sleep a little bit longer....Today's lunch bento inspired by Hello Kitty Figurine above. I just follow the design but forgot to add Kitty-chan whiskers =_=" How could I missed that??? Oh well, still look like Hello Kitty right?

Here is the closer look of my Hello Kitty made from crabstick. I use Hello Kitty cookie cutter to cut out the face. Freehand penknife cut out the body/dress. For legs, I use straw to cut out. Nose made from egg sheet (you can use cheese as well) Instead of add the nose on top, I cut a hole using cutter then fill up with egg sheet nose. Freehand scissor cut out nori eyelashes then lastly add red food gel for cheeks. Underneath the pea sprout is rice.

Side dishes at another container fill with gyoza, shredded carrots, egg sheet (star shapes) and balance crabstick (white) as flower. After photo takings, I'll remove the Hello Kitty figurine ^_^

Sigh....I can't get enough light for photo takings indoor (dry kitchen) early morning =_=" 

Anyway, hope today's Hello Kitty theme bento will brighten up your Monday Blues.....

4 comments:

  1. Yummy bento again~
    HK still looks very cute even without whiskers^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe....thanks sweetie ^_^ I'm sure HK always look cute no matter how....

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!