Tuesday 26 August 2014

Bento2014#Aug26~Mary White Bento

Last weekend I bought few Sanrio Figurines from shop that I couldn't resist >_< I will show you one by one adding them into my bento. Hope you will not get bore of looking Sanrio characters this week :p

Today's lunch will be Hello Kitty Mother : Mary White and Hello Kitty Figurine (display only) Just love how small is the Hello Kitty inside the pink basket, so sweet & lovely ^_^ To match with this theme, I add Mary White (made from mashed potato) holding the basket but I'll remove it after photo takings :D (Afraid lost at school)

Organic red yeast ramen  (I'm glad to found this red yeast ramen from organic shop) After cooked the meat with some sauce leftover so I just pour the cooked ramen after I've boiled to mix with the meat sauce. Arrange the ramen and add broccoli along the sides. Mashed cooked potato and shape as Hello Kitty and add cheese (freehand toothpick cut) as hat and crabstick as ribbon (using cutter) Punch out nori for details. The nose made of corn.

For side dish: Stir fried meat with carrot, spring onion & white shimeji. Lastly, I'm so happy that managed to bought these small grapes from Aeon shopping mall. Hardly can see them selling.... hope Aeon will restock them course my kids love it!

I hope you will like today's lunch post ^_^ Happy Tuesday! 

4 comments:

  1. So adorable, love the figurine, the food looks very yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ming :) Indeed yummy and my first time tried out organic red yeast ramen!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I love the details on your Hello Kitty - especially the hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!