Monday 23 June 2014

Bento2014#Jun23~Badtz-maru Costume Girl

Continue my costume girl theme for Sanrio character ^_^ So what's for Monday? Moody girl in Badtz-maru costume!!! Why is she moody? Mainly because mummy the bento maker wants to sleep longer!!! hahaha...
*yawn....took me quite some time to shape the Badtz-maru head @_@

Here's the close up Badtz-maru costume girl ^_^ I'm happy that turn out well for Badtz-maru as I really took some time to shape it! Making the girl face onigiri is easy but shaping the badtz-maru spiky hair was tricky!! 
Yellow rice made from rice mix with mashed egg yolk. Badtz-maru made from rice and nori. As for badtz-maru eyes were egg white (from the hard boiled egg). Cheese for girl's eyebrows and badtz-maru mouth. Freehand scissor cut out the nori details. Red cheeks made from crabstick (red part).

For side dishes: pea sprout, fishcake hiding underneath gyoza and oranges.

My daughter likes this Nude Food Movers lunchbox and I find it easy to arrange my kyaraben character compare to smaller bento box :D Hope you like today's theme ^_^ Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Impressive! Also the pea sprouts are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Kathy for your sweet compliments ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!