Wednesday 28 May 2014

Bento2014#May28~Line Brown & Sally Duck Selfie

Hello my dear readers!!! When you hang out with friends or spend time with family, do you take selfie? Today's bento inspired by Line Emoticon and Line Brown together with Sally Duck also join in the fun selfie :p 

Say cheese "Sally" said "Brown" ^_^ Line Brown made from rice mix with dark sweet sauce and Sally Duck made from cheese cut out using toothpick. I add carrot for Sally's mouth. Nori for all details and to made Line Brown look smart, I add a tie :D To let them hold on together, I insert spaghetti stripe.

For side dishes: Pea sprouts, sweet corns, carrots, chicken floss, drumette and apple.

I hope you like today's post. Happy Selfie ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Such a detailed work... very impressive! My kids would love to have a bento like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...words received from you made me so excited & appreciated dear Nami (♡˙³˙) So happy that you enjoyed this bento!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Madde ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ Nice to see you visit my blog!

      Delete
  3. So nicely done! Yes, we love to take selfies too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Ming for sweet comments (♡˙︶˙♡)

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!