Tuesday 15 April 2014

Bento2014#Apr15~Chococat Burger


It's Tuesday and as usual I made something light for my daughter's lunch bento ^_^ Yesterday I bought some charcoal buns from bakery shop so I thought of  making Chococat burger since the cat is black in colour and also pretty easy to made :p


Here's the close up Chococat look! Ingredients as follows:
  • Chococat head/ear/nose : charcoal bun and cheese for ears & nose
  • Chococat eyes : hard boiled egg & insert spaghetti to secure.
  • Whiskers         : toasted spaghetti
  • Bottom : rice pattie (using mould to shape) & cover nori at bottom
  • Fillings : chicken floss, hard boiled egg slices, lettuce & mayonnaise
  • Dessert            : grapes

I hope you will like this kawaii Cococat Burger theme ^_^ Have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. very creative and cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cutie! To bad that I don't have such stuff like that black bun...=( but still delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Neko for your sweet words!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!