Monday 20 January 2014

Bento2014#Jan20~Fortune Cat Girl

Lately my neighborhood started to played firecrackers and decorated their houses with lanterns. Can feel the Chinese New Year moods surround my neighborhood already :D So this week theme I'll try my best to design CNY bento. Today's bento will be "Fortune Cat Girl"since I've a Fortune Cat vase at home :p I made girl onigiri dressup as Fortune Cat and some 元宝yuanbao or ingots!!

Here is the closer look of my Fortune Cat Girl &  元宝 ^_^
Ingredients:
  • Fortune Cat : Rice, crabstick, corn, seaweed/nori
  • Girl : Ketchup mixed with rice, nori for face details
  • 元宝 : Eggyolk sheet and sweet corn underneath
  • Broccoli and Teriyaki drummet

What do you think?? I hope my first CNY bento Fortune Cat Girl will brighten up your Monday Blue ^_^ Haha....

6 comments:

  1. very elaborate and details. The ingots are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Th cat girl is amazing!! Looks yummy too! Where did you get the paper from though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara ^_^

      The Hello Kitty wax paper bought it from 100 yen shop :)

      Delete
  3. Love the details on the Fortune Cat, amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!