Thursday 28 November 2013

Bento#Nov28~Snowman Bento

My 2nd Christmas theme bento design will be "Snowman" More to night scenery with Christmas Tree lights on ^_^ I love to see Christmas night scenery with all the lights on and if snowing even better but sadly I have not experience it :( Will wait my kids to grown up and their body able to cope with the weather :D 
Do leave me some comment and share with me your winter experience! I would love to hear from you! 
I cooked sweet minced beef with garlic and arrange on top of cooked rice. Cut sweet pea and decorate as Christmas Tree and capsicum (yellow/red) as lights. Snowman made from cheese and cut by two different sizes of cutter. Punch out nori for the details of the eyes/mouth/buttons. Red capsicum as hat and scarf.
Some broccoli, potato wedges and oranges for side dishes. Lastly, decorate with Christmas picks and nori snowflakes at the oranges ^_^ I hope you will like this simple night scenery Christmas Snowman theme bento. Hugs! 

What I've used:
 

8 comments:

  1. How lovely! Don't worry, as long as u layer them well, ur kids will be fine in winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have made the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean ^_^ Just want to made simple snowman :p

      Delete
  3. Wow...love the Christmas tree and the snowman. I'm feeling the Christmas season already :) - Ariani@www.bebento-kids.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ariani ^_^ Yes, Christmas just around the corner and I try to make as much as possible :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!