Tuesday 26 November 2013

Bento#Nov26~Lots of Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty lunch bento for today ^_^ Not just one kitty but many of them!! Haha....Well, I like to use this bento box bought from 100 yen shop quite some time ago :p So must make use of it and I decided to do a simple design bento. 
Pretty easy to made. Just arrange the rice into each compartment. One of them add sweet minced pork on top of the rice as brown kitty ^_^ One white kitty & brown kitty with carrot decoration as ribbon, nose and flower. Next, I punch out nori for eyes and whiskers using Hello Kitty puncher.
For side dishes, I add broccoli, sweet pea, fish balls, tamagoyaki and carrots using kitty cookie cutter to cut out as well the apple ^_^ So cute until I can't help it and eat few apples while cut out. 
Pretty HK picks for the final touch!
Well, I'm sure this simple Hello Kitty design pretty easy to make ^_^ Hope you will enjoy reading and Happy Bento!

What I've used: 
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!