Wednesday 26 June 2013

Bento#June26~Hungry Mouse

Today's lunch will be "Hungry Mouse" kyaraben ^_^ Cooked some pink soba noodles and leaf pasta. Simple lunch and yet cute to eat >_<
Mouse made of Taiwan mini sweet sausages and cheese as well nori/seaweed.
Cupcake picks and cheese for hungry mouse ^_^
I'm sure with this closer images of the mouse, can easily understand how I made :) Do let me know if you would like me do a tutorial of the mouse!
For side dishes: sweet potato, sausage, sweet peas, grape and sotong rolls. I hope you will like this simple mouse kyaraben ^_^ My daughter said is Twin Mouse because they have same colour of ribbon picks! Haha...and she chooses the cupcake pick before I take some pictures of it ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using taiwanese sausage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute and I like your idea on the Taiwanese sausage :D
    anyway, where to get the mini sausage? what I normally saw is the long type 1...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle ^_^ Hope you can try out Taiwanese sausage too :)

      Delete
  3. I really love this bento, but unlucky my country cannot find the leaf pasta. It's just too pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!