Thursday 13 June 2013

Bento#June13~My Melody Kyaraben

It seems that quite some times that I have not made "My Melody" bento. This is also one of my daughter favourites Sanrio Character ^_^ So for today's lunch I'm making one to surprised her :p
I trace out "My Melody" face on a baking paper and scissor cut out. Next, I used cling wrap to shape up the face. After done the face, I arrange it into the bento box :) Penknife cut the ham by following the cut out baking paper and arrange on top of the rice. Flower made of crabstick (white part) and yellow circle was eggsheet. I used puncher to punch out the seaweed/nori for eyes and lips. Put some lettuce at sides and add two tiny hands for "My Melody" :D
Cut the eggsheet and crabstick (red part) as flower and arrange it. I cut the sotong roll into half and add sweet pea inside with ham deco using cutter. Cut checker apple and few slices of apples and oranges. 
I hope you will like today's My Melody Kyaraben lunch ^_^ Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. One of my favourite characters as a child... You've done this so amazingly well!!! Your daughter must have been so thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....I'm happy to hear from you Winnie ^_^ Thanks for the compliments and yes she liked it!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!