Friday 31 May 2013

Bento#May31~Hello Kitty Pasta Lunch

Happy Friday!!! Today I'm at home preparing lunch for my kids ^_^ I made simple quick easy Hello Kitty pasta with tomato pasta sauce. I added extra honey cherry tomato while cooking the sauce. I made extra pasta cause I know this HK Bento box won't filled my daughter's tummy >_< 
The upper top container with HK deco ring, I put mashed hard boiled egg/mayo/tomato/cucumber salad. It was the balance salad for my lunch sandwiches so I add to the silicon cup. I cut strawberry HK face using bento tools cutter and add cucumber instead of apple as I don't have apple in my fridge =_=" Well, it turn out good looking too! Haha...The pink bow was kamaboko and some grapes underneath the strawberry HK :)
Here is my simple lunch sandwiches. I wrap some HK pasta with eggsheet and cut lines in the middle to let the tomato rose fits well. I used flower sandwich mould to pressed out the sandwiches and cut into half for decoration. Each sandwiches, I tied with green and pink soba noodles for pretty touched! I hope you will like today's bento lunches ^_^ Have a great weekend! Cheers!
 


5 comments:

  1. I really love the ribbon idea! thanks for sharing. Also, how did you make the strawberry kitty? what is the inside (face part) made of? Love the Ribbon sandwiches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strawberry kitty face as mention suppose to use apple but I don't have so I used cucumber :) I did share the youtube linked before under one of my Hello Kitty Bento. May b you can search under Hello Kitty Labels & see able to find ^_^

      Delete
    2. Dear Shirley, here is the linked : http://kwbentodiary.blogspot.com/2013/04/bentoapril24hello-kitty-sushi.html

      Delete
  2. I love how you have tied the sandwhiches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ida and visit my blog!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!